Friday, March 16, 2007

And on the seventh day He rested...

Right now i am in a pathetic situation of Bed-Rest. I hate to be forced to be in bed. Given an option to do anything else i rather prefer to sleep. But if you fore me to sleep then no way i will bounce on my feet and start running around.

So you see when High fever along with high blood pressure and a throbbing headache took control of my body i had no option of resisting the force of nature to put me to sleep. Everyweek my mom and my friends would say relax work is not the only thing. But i would bounce up and run to work. So finally a small tiny miniscule mosquito brought this humoungous lion down. Bloody getting MALARIA sucks big time.

I always wondered when Noah built his arc and collected all species of animals and insects. He definitely could have eliminated some viz - THE MOSQUITOES.... i mean really are they needed.

But i guess when God himself after creating his masterpiece rested on the seventh day, he thot that even i must do so and hence kept a mosquito as his messenger.

When i colleague of mine reminded me of this saying the past week when i told him that i wasnt feeling well... he said that its due to working too hard and that even God rested on the seventh day.... I told him I shall rest too like God... Only when i finish my Masterpiece.

No comments: